From time to time, vague thoughts cross my mind.
The latest vagueness is to ponder whether this site could do with a change of name.
It started out as a sort of joke, to counter the madness on Head Rambles, and ‘The Other Fellow’ was part of that whimsy. However, I wonder if it could do with a change? Could it do with it’s own identity?
I have been mulling over various names, and have set out some little rules for my mulling –
- It would be nice to have a name starting with A?
- It would be nice to have a name that reflected the contents of the site?
- It would be nice to have a catchy name that people (mainly myself) could remember?
- Something that would grab searches would be nice too?
- It must be a name that can be registered as a domain. That’s a hard one.
Maybe it’s just too much bother?
Maybe it could revitalise the place?
What do you think?